Hopfuzz Brewery is proud to announce we have teamed up with WildBox, creating a beer tasting event like no other!
Introducing Brewbox, where you not only get to enjoy the beers, but the ingredients which go into them.
Live on the 26th February, 7:30pm, with the help of Laura from Wildbox, we will be hosting an online tasting event, with Hopfuzz Brewery beers and raw ingredients to get a real look and feel as to what goes into our beers.
Each Brewbox contains 3 Hopfuzz Brewery Craft Beers along with samples of the grain, yeast and hops that go towards making them. The beers, ingredients and brewing process expertly explained and experienced throughout the course of a 1.5 hour long live tasting event and brewer Q&A session.
- A tasting event like no other, with live discussion about the beers, the brewing process and the raw ingredients
- Live via Zoom on 26th February 2021 7:30pm
- 3x500ml Hopfuzz Brewery Beers; Bullio, American and Fallout
- Hopfuzz Brewery pint glass included
- Samples of the raw ingredients to feel and taste (boiling water required)
- Live Q&A with the brewer at the end of the session
- You will need: A kettle handy, a sink to rinse your glass and a computer with an internet connection
- The experience can be enjoyed at your own leisure if you don't like the whole Zoom thing! The event will be also available to watch back to every customer.
Learn more about Wildbox here.
**PLEASE NOTE: boxes will be dispatched within the next few weeks as we get them put together, don’t worry every single one will arrive before the day! Box contents in image for illustration only, please see above for Februarys beer selection**